The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 III Digital Camera is a versatile and advanced point-and-shoot featuring a large 20.1 megapixel 1" Exmor R CMOS sensor. This sensor's design utilizes backside-illuminated technology to improve clarity and image quality. Benefitting the performance of this sensor is the BIONZ X image processor, which helps to produce images with smooth quality and tonal gradations as well as provide expedited performance throughout all aspects of the camera, including a continuous shooting rate of 10 fps in Speed Priority mode, shutter release lag of 0.008 sec., and XAVC S movie recording at 50 Mbps.
The built-in Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* 2.9x zoom lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 24-70mm. An f/1.8-2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low lighting and controlling focus throughout the zoom range. Optical SteadyShot image stabilization is also available to help minimize the appearance of camera shake. Furthermore, a built-in three-stop ND filter is incorporated into the camera's design to suit shooting in bright conditions with wider apertures and for greater control over how movement is depicted. The lens also features a Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating..
• Sony DSC-RX100M III Cyber-shot Digital Still Camera
• Sony 32GB SDHC/SDXC Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card
• Focus Lens Cleaning Pen
• Focus Deluxe 8 inch table Tripod
• SLR/DSLR Pro Hang Grip
• Standard Large Digital Camera Case
• Two Focus Rechargable Lithium-Ion Battery Packs for Sony NP-BX1
• Focus All In One High Speed USB 2.0 Card Reader
• Focus 5 Piece Digital Camera Accessory Kit
- Red Eye Reduction
- Slow Shutter